The long awaited Xiaomi MI Power Banks are finally up for pre order on Flipkart.com, the exclusive seller for Xiaomi products.
You can Pre Order the MI 5200 mAh Power Bank at price of just Rs 799 over HERE.
If you still want a larger capacity power bank, here is the Big Boss of Power Banks : MI 10400 mAh Power Bank which is available for pre-booking at price of Rs 999 over HERE.
Yeah, you heard it right. Double the capacity for Rs 200 extra. The estimated time of release if expected to be 5th week of august as mention on the Flipkart’s site.
Anyone can miss-judge the device as a Cheap Chinese Product just by looking at the price of the product when compared to the features/quality it provides. But the reality is just something awesome, just as the case with XIAOMI MI3 which is just Super Awesome same as the Power Banks.
The Good about these MI Power Bank :
- High Capacity ( 5200 & 10400 mAh )
- Great Design, looks good, feels good. Comes with aluminum casing.
- 2.1A output; 2A input
- Quality Components: Battery components by LG/Samsung. Charge and Power management chip by Texas Instruments.
- The Best one : Super Affordable.
The Bad( Not So ) about these MI Power Bank
- Charges only 1 device at a time, which is not that because generally wont be needing to charge multiple devices simultaneously.
- Doesn’t come with a power adapter. Comes with a good flat micro USB cable for charging.
Still can’t believe the awesomeness of the product? Then you should surely checkout the in-depth review and tear down of the MI 10400 mAh Power Bank which was carried out by the guys at hardwarezone.com over HERE
For those who need help while buying a Power Bank, HERE is a good article regarding the 5 points to keep in mind while buying a Power Bank.
Was lucky to get the XIAOMI MI3 on the first round of sale which was exactly a month ago and eagerly waiting to get my hands on the MI 10400 mAh Power Bank.